Carpet & Tile Cleaning services in north seattle wa
Carpet and Tile Cleaning Services in North Seattle | Environment Control of North Seattle
At Environment Control of North Seattle, we use eco-friendly, non-toxic solutions to clean your carpets and tiles. That means no harsh chemicals are emitted into the air or left behind on your floors. We are fully committed to providing safe, effective carpet and tile cleaning services without compromising public health or causing any damage to the environment. Contact us today at (425) 480-6610 to schedule an appointment.
Proper care and maintenance of your carpets and tiles not only keep your floors looking great but also help extend their lifespan. At Environment Control of North Seattle, we position ourselves as the go-to carpet and tile cleaning company in Mountlake Terrace, WA and the surrounding areas, offering services that not only rid your floors of stains, dirt, and debris but also improve your facility’s indoor air quality.
Carpet Cleaning Services in North Seattle
In addition to spot-cleaning and treating tough stains, Environment Control of North Seattle uses an anti-bacterial, deep steam cleaning method that can kill up to 99% of germs and dust mites on your dirty carpets. We also have a unique ventilation system that works with our machine’s powerful vacuum to dry out your carpets 10x faster than traditional vacuum cleaners that just leave your floor soaking wet.
Plus, we can apply protective treatments that repel soil and moisture from seeping into the fibers of your carpets, keeping them clean and looking fresh for much longer.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services in North Seattle
Environment Control of North Seattle offers tile and grout cleaning services that can transform your old, dingy tiles into floors that are clean, hygienic, and vibrant. Using a combination of manual and mechanical deep cleaning techniques, we’ll get your tiles sparkling clean without exposing them to harmful chemicals or cleaning agents that can cause micro-abrasions.
You can also expect us to pay close attention to your grout lines, ensuring all dirt, grease, grime, mold, and mildew are eliminated. To help restore your tiles to their former glory, we can also apply a protective coating that helps prevent permanent staining on both the grout lines and the tile surface.
Our Carpet and Tile Cleaning Process
At Environment Control of North Seattle, we use a comprehensive, multi-step approach to cleaning your carpets and tiles.
Step 1 – Furniture Removal (Optional)
Upon your request, we can move any furniture out of the way so our team can get to your floors with ease. However, if you don’t mind us working around your furniture, that’s fine too.
Step 2 – Pre-Cleaning Inspection
Before we get started, our team will inspect your carpets and tiles, looking for any potential stains or dirt patches that need special attention. We’ll then determine the appropriate cleaning solution based on your flooring type.
Step 3 – Vacuuming
Using an industrial-grade vacuum cleaner, we’ll remove any loose soil and debris from your carpets and tiles, making sure your floors are as clean as possible before we use any cleaning agents.
Step 4 – Pre-Spray and Spotting
Using a specially-formulated pre-spray, we’ll treat any stains and dirt patches so we can loosen and remove them during our deep cleaning process. We also use spot treatments in specific areas that require special attention.
Step 5 – Extraction Cleaning
As we deep clean your carpets and tiles, our powerful equipment will simultaneously remove all the dirt, debris, and any cleaning agents left behind. Through a combination of scrubbing and powerful vacuuming, our team can clean even the most stubborn stains from your carpets and tiles.
Step 6 – Post-Cleaning Inspection
After our deep cleaning process is complete, we’ll do one more thorough inspection of your floors to determine if any additional cleaning needs to be done. If so, we’ll repeat the entire process until you’re satisfied with the results.
Keep Your Floors Clean and Vibrant All Year Long
Environment Control of North Seattle understands how difficult it can be to clean stubborn stains and dirt from your carpets and tiles. That’s why we use a combination of the latest equipment, time-tested cleaning methods, and environmentally-friendly cleaning solutions that we have perfected over the past 60 years. As an IICRC-certified company, we have proven our commitment to upholding the highest level of cleaning standards in the industry.
If you want to transform your carpets and tiles into floors that are clean, hygienic, and vibrant all year long, Environment Control of North Seattle offers carpet and tile cleaning services you can count on. Contact us today at (425) 967-5013 for a free consultation.
What & Why of equipment
The Carpet and Rug Institute recommends having your carpet professionally deep-cleaned every 12-18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime (Carpet-rug.org)
- This is a general guideline, increased frequency will depend on the wear and tear from inhouse pets, kids, several people in the household, etc.
- Carpet fibers act as a filter or collector for dirt such as dust and allergens that settle from the air and eventually soil the carpeting,
- Traffic patterns from shoes being worn in the house. Carpet fibers act like shoe cleaners and the dirt is trapped into the carpeting.
- Over time, weeks and months, the allergy inducing particles will build up in the carpet fibers and as they accumulate, the particles will become airborne again whenever someone walks across the carpet.
- The Carpet and Rug Institute recommends having your carpet professionally deep cleaned every 12-18 months to remove embedded dirt and grim (www.carpet-rug.org).
Preventative Care helps to get the longest life and beauty of your carpeting
- At least weekly vacuuming to remove the loose particles on the surface of the carpet before they settle deeper and start abrading the fibers.
- Regular vacuuming can allow you to go longer between hot water extraction services but will not eliminate the need completely
- Treat spills and spots as they happen to maintain the cleanliness and beauty of the carpeting
- Schedule regular professional carpet cleaning
- Most carpets have a warranty condition tied directly to regular professional carpet cleaning maintenance
Why should you schedule a professional carpet cleaning service right now? If your answer to any of the following question is a YES, then it’s time to call Environment Control:
- Are you transforming or remodeling a room?
- Do you have allergies acting up?
- Do you have pets and or kids with an increase volume of spots, “happy accidents” that need attention?
- Do you wish your carpeting was as soft and fluffy as it once was?
- Do you have those unsightly traffic wear patterns?
- Do you wish your carpeting smelled more fresh?
Residential Carpet Cleaning Services
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Pretreating for Spot and stain removal
- Oder control and deodorization
- Tile and Grout cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery Protectant Application
- Disinfecting Services
- The latest truck-mounted carpet cleaning equipment
- Use a hot water extraction method that reaches deep into the carpeting and backing to lift dirt, soil, and stains without being abrasive to the carpet fibers.
- Extraction wand equipment removes as much moisture as possible from the carpeting to remove soapy residue and increase drying time.
- Air Movers are utilized in high traffic areas to expedite the drying time to avoid wet carpeting acting like a dirt collector from socks and shoes. This is a huge customer satisfaction point of emphasis so the customer can get back to your daily routines more quickly.
- Rotary Jet Extractor attachment is used for high traffic or heavily soiled areas. This machine agitates while it cleans, removing the toughest ground in soil and leaving the carpets clean and the carpet fiber pile lifted back up for a softer and fluffier look and feel.
- With a regular wand, you’re pushing it back and forth, cleaning in just two directions. The Rotovac, on the other hand, features a patent-pending rotary extraction power head equipped with rotary vacuum heads that makes hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes, thoroughly deep cleaning heavily soiled carpeting from all directions.
- Pet and human friendly, non-toxic cleaners
- Bio-degradable cleaning agent.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
- With the Rotovac tool and our truck-mounted extraction system, we can clean your tile and grout as easily as your carpeting with the same processes. The Rotovac comes with a rotary scrubbing brush that gives the perfect amount of scrubbing, cleaning solution, and vacuum power to do an outstanding cleaning job on your tile and grout.
Carpet Protectant Services
- We offer a carpet protectant service after completing the cleaning of your carpeting. Most people know this as “Scotchguard”, which is one of many brands of carpet protectant. The purpose of this additional service help to maintain your carpet look and cleanliness by inhibiting spills from penetrating the carpet fibers. This enables you to clean those incidents up more easily keeping your carpets looking cleaner for a longer period of time. This can also increase the time between your next carpeting cleaning service, saving you money.
- Our products are safe for pets and humans, non-caustic and won’t harm your carpeting.
Oder Control & Deodorization
- There are times when your carpets need more help in getting them back to that new look and smell. Depending on circumstances like pets, kids, care and wear of your carpets, an odor and deodorization spray may be wanted or necessary.
- We offer this additional service to fix those problems because we know that when your carpets smell fresh, your whole house feels and smells better.
- The best time to do this is right after we complete your carpet cleaning project. Ask us for more details and be ready to have the best looking and smelling carpeting in your neighborhood!
- Our products are safe for pets and humans, non-caustic and won’t harm your carpeting.
Disinfecting Services – Exposure Control (additional service – not carpet cleaning related)
- Covid-19 Exposure Disinfecting
- Our professionally trained and certified staff know how to properly respond to an exposure in your home and to return it to a safe environment for you and your family.
- Our services include a deep, terminal cleaning of all High Touch Point (HTP) surfaces to reduce any soil load as preparation for vigorous disinfection cleaning
- Lastly, we conduct an electrostatic spraying of all solid and porous surfaces with an electrostatic spraying gun and proper EPA-approved disinfectant chemical that kills 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses including the COVID-19 virus.